Resort Vacation Certificates
Incentivations is proud to be a distribution partner for Resort Vacation Certificates. They are an excellent way to leverage the power of resort condos at an affordable, guaranteed price. And we guarantee that you will have no service issues with your valued clients and employees if you add these awards to your program.
We have years of experience with this product in the incentive marketplace and can provide valuable consulting expertise for no additional cost.
In A Nutshell
- Sold and serviced by Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: “WYN”)
- Thousands of eligible resorts in hundreds of destinations worldwide
- Multiple product variations, including 100% pre-paid vacation options
- Upgrade options for travelers (unit/season upgrades).
- Online booking engine for 24/7/365 redemption.
- Option to provide physical or electronic certificate.
- Volume discounts available
- Sales promotions
- Driving product/service trial
- Employee recognition and reward
- Thank you gifts
This makes them an excellent tactic to achieve a variety of marketing and program goals.
Client & Sales Incentives
Client and sales incentives can create sales force and customer excitement which can lead to an increase in sales. A solid incentive program has other potential benefits:
- closing tool
- sales contests
- Thank you gifts.
- expand client base
- close high ticket product or services.
- increase repeat customer activity.
Resort Vacation Certificates are an affordable and popular reward for good work, excellent attendance, other job performance criteria important to your organization. Additional ways to motivate employees are:
- Referring new employees
- Perfect Attendance
- Achieving performance goals
- Extraordinary service
- Company events
- Safety awards
Giving Resort Vacation Certificates to employees offers them time away to reconnect with loved ones, while resting to return to work energized.
Generate More Traffic
RVC's are an affordable, simple and unique way to promote your products and services. Offering RVC's as part of the sales process or as a marketing tool can:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Secure more appointments
- Energize call centers
- Can be used for promotional marketing
- Can be used as donations to local charities
- Increase response rate of marketing campaigns.